What's new

Anyone spot this He-Man Five Pack in their local store? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Up untill about three weeks ago, the Five Pack with Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor was available in my Local TRU. And online at Kay Bee Toys. Unfortunatly, now that I have some Christmas money to spend, I can no longer find it online, or at the store.

Either that, or they burried it in the back of all the new stuff that's on display. Anyone have this five pack in their stores still?

Thanks!

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Are they based on the new He-man characters or old ones? Here are the new ones but the same site is showing a 5-pack of the original characters were released in 2001. I'd much rather have the old-school stuff. Brings back fond memories of that slamming boulder machine on wheels.
btw- I think a member from HTF is a co-founder of that site and I'm sure he has all your He-man answers.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Yep, old ones from 1983. Battle Armor He-Man was one of my favorites, for some reason. I also had a Dukes of Hazard battle damage car that did the same thing.
I posted on the He-Man board and over here, in hopes to cover the most ground :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks