What's new

Anyone selling computer parts (1 Viewer)

Shawn.G

Second Unit
Is anyone selling a CPU, motherboard, video card, etc.? Any parts(working and not completely out of date) would be helpful in building a new computer. I am specifically looking for an AMD athlon xp CPU, 40 GB hard drive, socket A motherboard, a case, 32-64 MB video card w/ tv out, audio card, 56K modem, floppy drive, and a cheap CD-R drive. I will use my tv as a moniter. But a mouse and keyboard included would be nice. Thanks.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I've got a 32 MB Geforce2MX card I would sell you, but its only got a VGA out. Email me if you're interested, $35 shipped and its yours.

MWave is selling an ATI Radeon 9000 128 MB with VGA, DVI, and Svideo out for around $75; I just got one and its a real nice card, especially if you want to have a second monitor in addition to your TV (for doing normal computer stuff).

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
I have an ATX case with a 235 watt power supply. Generic brand, but decently built. 3 External 5 1/4 bays, 2 external 3 1/2 inch bays, and 2 internal 3 1/2 inch bays.

I also have a few yamaha chipset soundcards, NEC floppys, Kingston KNE20 network cards and Lucent Technologies chipset 56k winmodems. Quite a few other parts to sell also, but none that you seem to want or need.

I will sell you one of each card (sound, network, and modem) a floppy and the case with power supply for 40 dollars plus shipping. Will also include a disk with drivers for the cards. Email me if interested.

Natelabo

Stunt Coordinator
Ohh man I may have some stuff for you... Athlon XP 2000+, Gainward Ti4200 with VIVO. ASUS A7V8X I believe, it's the newest one with 400mhz and AGP 8X support. 512MB of pc3200 RAM. This was some pretty expensive equipment 3 months ago. So email me if you are interested.. [email protected]
-nate

Jeffrey S

Stunt Coordinator
I have a really nice (high-end) Lian-Li aluminum case. The model PC-35. It is very compact but takes a full size ATX motherboard and includes two removable drive bays. Very nice. $150 firm. P.M. or email for details if interested. I have the case listed for sale at the following URL, which also links to some reviews.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread....post1024370007

Also, a Pioneer Slot-loading dvd drive painted silver to match the case. A couple of scratches. $50 (firm because I love it).

Silver painted floppy. $Free with case purchase.

60 Gb 7200rpm WD Hard drive. Fast and quiet. $65 firm

I have heatware.com feedback under the name "cpufan".
Paypal, of course.

Shawn.G

Second Unit
My email is [email protected] Some of the members have told me I have mail, but I don't. Specifically, does anyone have an AMD Athlon XP 1700-1900 w/ a socket A motherboard? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks