Anyone selling computer parts

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Shawn.G, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Shawn.G

Shawn.G Second Unit

Is anyone selling a CPU, motherboard, video card, etc.? Any parts(working and not completely out of date) would be helpful in building a new computer. I am specifically looking for an AMD athlon xp CPU, 40 GB hard drive, socket A motherboard, a case, 32-64 MB video card w/ tv out, audio card, 56K modem, floppy drive, and a cheap CD-R drive. I will use my tv as a moniter. But a mouse and keyboard included would be nice. Thanks.

2. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

I've got a 32 MB Geforce2MX card I would sell you, but its only got a VGA out. Email me if you're interested, $35 shipped and its yours.

MWave is selling an ATI Radeon 9000 128 MB with VGA, DVI, and Svideo out for around $75; I just got one and its a real nice card, especially if you want to have a second monitor in addition to your TV (for doing normal computer stuff).

3. Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo Second Unit

I have an ATX case with a 235 watt power supply. Generic brand, but decently built. 3 External 5 1/4 bays, 2 external 3 1/2 inch bays, and 2 internal 3 1/2 inch bays.

I also have a few yamaha chipset soundcards, NEC floppys, Kingston KNE20 network cards and Lucent Technologies chipset 56k winmodems. Quite a few other parts to sell also, but none that you seem to want or need.

I will sell you one of each card (sound, network, and modem) a floppy and the case with power supply for 40 dollars plus shipping. Will also include a disk with drivers for the cards. Email me if interested.

4. Natelabo

Natelabo Stunt Coordinator

Ohh man I may have some stuff for you... Athlon XP 2000+, Gainward Ti4200 with VIVO. ASUS A7V8X I believe, it's the newest one with 400mhz and AGP 8X support. 512MB of pc3200 RAM. This was some pretty expensive equipment 3 months ago. So email me if you are interested.. [email protected]
    -nate

5. Chris_W

Chris_W Extra

heh, I've got an IBM 40 GB 7200 rpm hard drive and 256 mb of pc2100 RAM if your interested. just e-mail me [email protected]

6. Jeffrey S

Jeffrey S Stunt Coordinator

I have a really nice (high-end) Lian-Li aluminum case. The model PC-35. It is very compact but takes a full size ATX motherboard and includes two removable drive bays. Very nice. $150 firm. P.M. or email for details if interested. I have the case listed for sale at the following URL, which also links to some reviews.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread....post1024370007

Also, a Pioneer Slot-loading dvd drive painted silver to match the case. A couple of scratches. $50 (firm because I love it).

Silver painted floppy. $Free with case purchase.

60 Gb 7200rpm WD Hard drive. Fast and quiet. $65 firm

I have heatware.com feedback under the name "cpufan".
    Paypal, of course.

7. Juan Castillo

Shawn, ygm

8. Shawn.G

Shawn.G Second Unit

My email is [email protected] Some of the members have told me I have mail, but I don't. Specifically, does anyone have an AMD Athlon XP 1700-1900 w/ a socket A motherboard? Thank you.

9. Juan Castillo

Your earlier email you sent to me was from [email protected], so if you aren't checking that account....

YGM at the footballplyr86 account.

10. Juan Castillo

Haven't heard back from you yet? Still interested?

11. Jereme D

Jereme D Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking to buy an external Harddrive. It must be USB, as I do not have Firewire.