What's new

Anyone seen lower prices on Warner DVD-Audio discs yet? (1 Viewer)

Micahel C

Stunt Coordinator
Reggie,
Just found out today that Music Direct has also lowered their prices on Warner titles. The only thing with Music Direct is that they don't discount from list like most other online retailers. Most of the Warner titles there are $17.98.
Music Direct

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Micahel,
I received a catalog in the mail from Music Direct last week, and it shows the discounted prices for DVD-Audio discs too. That's good news since Music Direct is a great place to do business with.
Also, thanks for the info. regarding DVD Empire's price drop.
Reggie,
It would be odd for new Warner DVD-Audio titles to be cheaper than the older ones. Of course, Warner isn't exactly smothering us with new titles these days. :frowning:

GordonL

Supporting Actor
Just picked up Fleetwood Mac - Rumours, Queen - A Night At The Opera, The Corrs - In Blue, and The Eagles - Hotel California for $61 (free shipping and after $5 coupon) delivered from Amazon. Not too shabby!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Steve, thanks for the info. I'm still waiting for Best Buy to lower its prices. When a manufacturer lowers retail prices, I expect all retailers, especially major ones, to fall in line. How long can Best Buy continue to charge more than the retail price?

I wonder if Best Buy is just slow to change price tags on the discs. Has anyone actually brought a Warner disc to a register and had it scanned? Perhaps prices have been adjusted in Best Buy's computer system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks