What's new

Anyone see Jay Leno at an attendance event? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
He's speaking at my fathers NECA convention in October. I'm going, because it's going to be my first trip to Los Angeles and I'll finally see a taping of some of my favorite gameshows live(all my favorite sitcoms long since cancelled). But I'm curious if Leno mingles with the guests at any events he hosts for autograph or picture sessions?

I'm a tried and true Letterman fan, and don't really care for his comedy, but it would definetly be interesting to get a chance to meet him for a picture opportunity, however. One of the things I like about Leno is that unlike Letterman, he's seems ten times more friendly to fans...

thanks

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
I met Leno at the Concours auto show in Beverly Hills- it's an autoshow held right on Rodeo Drive (I think he goes every year)

Here are some of my pics from the event, you can see Jay pulling up in his car in one of the pics (will let you guess which car is his)
http://chucks888.freeservers.com/aut...ours/2003.html

Nice enough guy, got his autograph and picture. Although I don't think he's particularly funny, he was very friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks