What's new

Anyone regretting getting Xbox? (1 Viewer)

Peter_A

Second Unit
I regret it a bit, considering Halo took me a few days to finish and since then haven't touched it. I'm playing more PS2 at the moment. If I look back at my purchase, I feel I should have waited........

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
The real time in-game Dolby Digital 5.1 can't be beat, XBOX really impressed the hell out of me.
I haven't regretted buying it one bit.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Nick's list is good but the one I am waiting for is, 'The Thing'. This game looks awesome! You have to act in a manner that will control the other members of your party's level of trust etc.

Hopefully the infected members of your team will be randomized for replayability.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
No I do not regret getting it. All that and then some. And we dont even have 5.1 in our temp apartment either! Not yet anyway. Satisfied totaly!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Finally got around to playing some co-op Halo. What a great experience. Makes the $40.00 (Ouch!) extra controller worth it and then some. What a great game!

Peter_A

Second Unit
No, wasn't playing it on easy. One difficulty down from the hardest. Can't remember what it's called, haven't touched in a couple weeks. :)

Rodrick

Second Unit
YES I AM REGRETTING THAT I WON AN XBOX. Just sitting in box with 2 controllers, remote, some headphone thingee, said I have Xbox live and GTA double pack, NHL 2004, Halo.

Wonder if the Wrestling games are good to purchase, and a live game?

I want for sure a Gamecube, with the Mickey Mouse games, Resident Evils. Super smash bros melee, StarWars, and sports games Wrestling.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
YES I AM REGRETTING THAT I WON AN XBOX. Just sitting in box with 2 controllers, remote, some headphone thingee, said I have Xbox live and GTA double pack, NHL 2004, Halo.
How about you open the box, plug it in and play . How you can regret something without playing it is beyond me

capt

Rodrick

Second Unit
YEAH, my Xbox sold for $600 Canadian, threw in some used DVD's. Guy was crazy, he couldve bought cheapest at Walmart by itself for $199. But already had Live and games he wanted. Noticed only tvsystem that has the box still sealed and wrapped. Notice in stores others don't

Gonna go to Metrotown, and check out pricing on Gamecube w/Gameboy Player. Think this very firts system will suit my needs.

There peeps, only will post this once. And YES I have tried the Box b4 at friends and at the stores.

Also, the headphones were part of the Xbox live package with 2 games included with it too. The buyer noticed it. So had 6 games come with the Xbox.

Only regretting selling the Box cause Playboy Mansion and a tvgamesystem with Leisure Suit Larry games coming. I can get them anyways on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks