What's new

Anyone receive their "corrected" copy of DTS Jurassic Park yet? (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I just called and left a messege.They recieved my copy on Aug 6th ( I sent it regesterd mail ) So they have had my copy for 7 weeks.
patriot.gif

------------------
RCA 36 INCH TV
DENON avr-2800
Panasonic DVD-rv80
Fronts:PSB Century 1000i
Center:PSB century 200i
Rear:PSB Alpha Into LR
MTX power sub
Kimber Kable & Illuminations V-21
God Bless America :usa:

Doug Brown

Auditioning
Just got mine today. Mailed it out in early August with the case. They sent me my empty case and the new DVD in a clear plastic CD case. Thanks, Universal.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Universal Received my copy on Aug. 15th . It's been
exactly 6 weeks today
frown.gif
(!!! And still no disc!

Jose S.

Auditioning
Goin' on 7 weeks and not a word. I'm gettin' annoyed, as if I wasn't already with this fiasco!!!!

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Folks...I understand you're getting impatient, but quit yer bitchin'.
wink.gif
Universal is replacing the discs for free. Keep in mind, they could've been really anal about the whole thing and not lifted a finger to correct the problem or secure a solution. But they fessed up to the problem and took a course of action, however slow it may seem. In time, we will all get our replacement discs. :)
------------------
My DVD Collection

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Mine was waiting for me yesterday; delivered by UPS. Got home at 11:00 pm so I couldn't check the "improved" disc out.

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Just got my Replacement this morning.
Good news for those of you that sent your case in too, like me. They returned it with the DVD in a seperate jewel case.

KevinHunt

Stunt Coordinator
I received mine 2 days ago(Sept. 25th). They received my original copy on Aug. 16th. And yes, the LFE is MUCH improved.
------------------
-Kevin

UPS just dropped it off 10 minutes ago... now I’m going to pop it in and see what it *really* sounds like! Too bad I don’t also have the original to compare it to... but I guess the laserdisc DTS version would make a nice side-by-side comparison! :)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I GOT MINE TODAY!
Although
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
way down on there shipping.The dvd case was all but smashed! The disk looks fine though.
It only took 7 weeks for me.
patriot.gif

------------------
RCA 36 INCH TV
DENON avr-2800
Panasonic DVD-rv80
Fronts:PSB Century 1000i
Center:PSB century 200i
Rear:PSB Alpha Into LR
MTX power sub
Kimber Kable & Illuminations V-21
God Bless America :usa:

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I got mine this afternoon as well. I can agree the jewel case is smashed and cracked to the point it is no longer of any real use, but the disc is undamaged. We have OOPS (UPS) to thank for this. Never have received a parcel from them which wasn't damaged; this being the reason I prefer Fed-Ex or USPS priority. But the disc is in one piece with no damage, so I can't complain.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Bob Saylor

Stunt Coordinator
Mine also came today. It took about 4 weeks. Judging from some other replies mine was pretty fast.

Andy W

Stunt Coordinator
Update to my post of September 26, I received my replacement copy of DTS JP yesterday. It came in a jewel CD case. The bubble lined envelope was ripped clear through, but the jewel case and DVD were not damaged. I have not yet played the DVD to make sure it is okay.

Gary Rhine

Stunt Coordinator
I received mine today after sending it back August 8th. Disc and case in perfect condition. The old one sounded good on my setup but now this is demo material as good as it gets.
------------------
Gary J. Rhine
My Home Theater

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
mine arrived in perfect condition, wrapped in bubble wrap... although I have only checked out Chapter 11, the sound is much much... much better... lots of good ol' LFE.
------------------
Robert Lutter

My DVD Collection
Link Removed Software Reviewer (Coming Soon!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks