Anyone pre-order Sleepping beauty at Disney Store?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Michael Caicedo, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Michael Caicedo

Michael Caicedo Second Unit

Michael Caicedo
    I'm just wondering if they're giving out any goodies for preordering SB.

2. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

Up to September 9th, you get four free lithographs but only if they are still available.

3. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Yep, a lithograph. Only one though, not four. If your local store is out, you can still get it by preordering through the disney store website.

4. Michael Caicedo

Michael Caicedo Second Unit

Michael Caicedo
    thanks guys.

5. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

Thanks for the correction. I thought it was four lithos like the other special edition DVD pre-orders.

Also, if you buy via the website you can pay $10.00 more and get a plush version of Aurora with your order.

The Disney Store Online also has DVD+litho(s)+plush(es) sets for The Lion King and Finding Nemo. DVD+litho(s) is/are $19.95 plus S&H and DVD+litho(s)+plush(es) is/are $29.99 plus S&H.

6. Edwin Pereyra

Edwin Pereyra Producer

I preordered all three - SB, Lion King and Nemo at the Disney Store yesterday. Each was $19.99 each and came with lithograph(s). For that price it was well worth it as other stores usually don't sell it much lower than $17.99 without the lithos. They also gave me a $10 gift card towards a future purchase for spending over $50.

I might use that for Pirates of the Caribbean or a future DVD animated release with another set of lithos.

~Edwin

7. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Yeah, I'm a sucker for the lithographs. If it's a film I want, and I can get lithographs, I'll be ordering it at the DisneyStore. They're cool, and I'm okay with paying a little bit more.