What's new

Anyone playing Psi Ops? (1 Viewer)

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
Is anyone around here playing Psi Ops? I played the game over the weekend and was having a ton of fun with it. I just wondered who all is into this game.

Frederick

Second Unit
I'm almost finished with it. I think I have one more boss to go before I get to the final one, judging by how the story is going. Cool game. And all the psi powers are useful, which is great. I was really concerned about them just being a "gimmick", but they become extremely useful as the game progresses ...

Freddy C.

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I've found the game to be a lot of fun. It's nice when a game without much hype comes out and performs well. The coolest part of the game, IMO, is that you can kill enemies so many different ways that it makes the replay value really high.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
I played the demo from OXM and really enjoyed it. Throwing people around with telekinesis just never grows old. ;)

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
This game, to my surprise, was really, really fun. I thought it would be a "Fighting Force 2"-style game, but it is actually well-designed, well-executed, fun to play. Who knew?

s

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I'd never heard of the game until the demo came out. Then I played the demo and was hooked. I had to get the game. My friends had never heard of it. Now I think half of them actually bought it which is cool.

SarahG

Second Unit

I got it a while back...and heard many similarly voiced opinions that they thought the powers were not going to be good but turned out to be great. in fact i think that they add something to the game that is totally unique and fun. its a very different game and i like that there are multiple ways to complete things. i read a q and a from their dev team and they have said that TK surfing was not even something that they planned for but was rather just accidentally discovered....how weird is that.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
The game is a lot of fun. There are so many ways to incapacitate or confuse the 'enemy.' You can either go in 'guns blazing' or lure them toward your position with stealth. My preferred method is tossing them into the air, then sneaking up to them as they rise from the ground and doing a mind drain/head explode.

Once you learn how to take over the bodies of the other soldiers, the possibilities for passing levels are endless. The plot is 'eh' but the gameplay and level design is very well developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.