What's new

Anyone played Kakuto Chojin yet? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
Just wondering if anyone has played Kakuto Chojin yet. I'm a big fan of fighting games, and was just wondering if it's worth my trouble.

James Zos

Supporting Actor
The game has been universally spanked in all the reviews I've seen. Nice graphics but limited and thus poor gameplay seems to be the general conlusion.
Looks like we'll have to wait for Tao Feng on the Xbox (which has seen some impressive previews) if we want a good Xbox fighter. Personally I'm really looking forward to the new Xbox UFC game, as I loved the last one.
Of course, that new Mortal Kombat game is out ...not sure what the consensus is on that one.

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
I have Kakuto Chojin, and I haven't opened it, yet but I am wondering if I should return it and get RE0, I got MK:DA and it is IMO the best fighting game ever. Thegraphics are incredible, but most importantly the 3 fighting styles part kombatant works fluidly and is wonderful, I recommend getting MK:DA, there is also over 600 things to unlock, from new levels to hidden characters, and sketches of the boards. Which will lead to alot of replay value.

Justin1

Stunt Coordinator
A friend was brave enough to buy Kakuto Chojin. He is a huge fighter fan. Anyway, the graphics are great. The levels are your standard fighter fare. The problem is the actual fighting system. It's extremely weak. The combo system is next to nonexistent. Most matches come down to button mashing. Overall, it's great eye candy with no long-term value. It's worth a rental though.

Users who are viewing this thread