What's new

Anyone picked up PS2 Code Veronica? (1 Viewer)

paul h

Supporting Actor
From the release list i've seen it was due out in the US yesterday...mine should be on its way in the post!
As much as i like RE i'm more interested in playing the Devil May Cry demo :)

paul h

Supporting Actor
Cheers Brian, that's all i needed to know
biggrin.gif

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Does RE:CVX bring anything new to the table? I played the living crap out of the Dreamcast version, and I'm reluctant to pay $50 for the Devil May Cry demo. I already did that once for MGS2...
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
If memory serves, the only real difference between the two according to reviews (other than slightly different graphics where once again its a matter of taste which you prefer) is that they have used the extra space to put higher quality FMV sequences on. Certainly sounds fairly superfluous to DC owners.

paul h

Supporting Actor
IGN have the US version of the demo and reckon it's better than the jap version:
"There's so much to say it hurts. Here's how we felt when we beat this demo -- we simply didn't want to play another game, update another preview or do anything else but play this demo over and over and over. Just go see the movies and then go buy Resident Evil Code: Veronica X and you'll be the happiest PS2 owner on Earth. Really. (PS, it's not the same as the Japanese demo. It's got new scenes, power-up abilities, and previously only glimpsed at enemies)"
Come on FedEx, i want this now!!
As for RE:CV, you've seen it all if you've got the DC version, only extras i think are a few more scenes of FMV and a free making of DVD that's bundled with the game, not sure if that's a Ltd Edition or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks