What's new

Anyone pick up Capcom VS SNK 2 EO yet? (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Just wondering as mine came fed ex this morning. To take a break from everything going on here i went to play a online match up but no other players are on at the moment. Guess people in the U.S. cant find it in regular stores yet and people in japan are sleeping :)

capt

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I'm waiting until Friday to use the preferred customer coupons at BB, but I know Jason Krol has it; there is discussion over at OCGN and a tournament you might be interested in.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Mission Accomplished! Picked up the last two (one for me, one for Viper 42) copies of Capcom vs. SNK 2 : EO at the EB up north from me.

Also managed to snag the last two copies of C&C : Generals as well. :D

I'll be on Live later tonight if anyone wants to try out CvsS2:EO.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I was finally able to to find some people this afternoon and have some fun for a bit. I might be on later chris so look for me

capt

Andre F

Screenwriter
I've been having a problem with my controller not having correct settings when I try to play. I got a few rounds in when I got home with it but, when I tried to play again tonight the four grouped colored buttons simply don't work. If I try to go to controller config I can't seem to fix it from there. I've checked cords (extender), controllers etc. Any ideas?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
hehe i had the same problem also at first. After you choose your fighter and fighting styple you have a mode to select. Dont select EO mode as its for beginners. Select the other one. think is AE or AC or whatever.

capt

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I Forgot and I ordered it online Yesterday, so I won't be beating the crap out of anyone till early next week.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Hey Joey, sorry I didn't catch up with you last night.

If you're up for it, name a time tonight, and I can hop online and play. I haven't had a chance to play anyone online yet, but I'd prefer to play the HTFers than some of the rejects out there in Live-land.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Starting sunday ill probably play online a lot more and get back into the swing of things. Still have a bunch of stuff to do here around the house

capt

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Do any of you guys know if there is a way to set the game speed for online matches? I generally play my games one setting above the default, but there doesn't seem to be an option for it online.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Anyone interested in getting matches going. Sort of an all thumbs league. I'm getting hammered out there. At least I have one win...if so, list your gamertag and we can compile a list from there. I'm so addicted to this game it's great!

Thong T

Auditioning
I'm game for an all thumbs league. I just picked it up the other day and so far my record is 5/31. Sucks! :)

Anyways, I'll put the following people in my friends list so maybe we can hook up and play:

dasfrog
Sherbz
Scarpad
BuFfNeCk
CaptDS9E

My gamertag is "S8 Spook".

Thong

Howie A

Second Unit
I was wondering if I should pick this up or not...
I like MK : DA but have not touched it in a little while do to the LIVE explosion. I do remember playing this type of game all the time in the arcades and possibly on the PS2.. I liked RYU, KEN and I think it was Guile or something.. I would only consider renting it if it didn't have the live feature. But now I am torn.
WHAT TO DO?? WHAT TO DO??

Thong T

Auditioning
I personally like it alot. I used to play Super Street Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat, etc, a lot. Then kinda dabble with Alpha, Marvel vs. Capcom, etc...

The thing that is different now is all the "grooves" or styles of playing. I don't understand them all, so I just use the C-groove. Seems basic enough.

Another thing different is that you have a team of fighters to use. So you actually play 3 characters. I do see people picking the characters with similar special moves like Ryu, Ken, Akuma, etc... But I gotta tell ya that the controller pads make pulling off a dragon punch next to impossible.

In general, I think if you like fighting games, and like playing vs. another person, you'd like this. My record is like 5-31. Bad, I know. But I still enjoy going against people. :)

Thong

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks