What's new

Anyone own The Bride With White Hair DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
If so, then you know that are trailers to a few other movies on the DVD. Could you tell me the names of those movies? I'm specifically looking for the name of the movie about a restaurant owner who uses "mysterious" meat in his dishes. ;)
Thanks in advance.

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit
I don't have the disc here with me, but I think the movie you're referencing is Link Removed starring Anthony Wong.

Duncan Reno

Agent
The trailers on the Tai Sing release are:
Bride with White Hair 2
The Untold Story (which sounds like what you're asking about)
Tai Chi II
Organized Crime & Triad Bureau
Bride With White Hair

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Anthony Wong is an excellent actor and he is great in UNTOLD STORY. The movie is graphic and disturbing. I remember that as dark as it is, the cops are the comic relief. I have to watch this one again soon because it's been a long time since I've seen it. If you've only seen Wong in HARD BOILED, UNTOLD STORY will really show what the guy is capable of.

Matt

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Jerry -
This one might be a little hard to find. Be skeptical if you see this DVD on Ebay. The bootlegs there are getting out of hand. I had heard that a lot of Tai Seng titles being sold there were suspect.
You might have some luck at a local retailer. I don't think any online eitailers list it as in stock. Amazon has it as a special order.
Tai Seng does have it listed for sale but I would e-mail them first to see if they have it in stock.
Link Removed
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks