1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Own or tey the Arcam AVR200 Receiver.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott messing, May 23, 2002.

1. Scott messing

I have a local HI-End shop by me that carries Arcam, and swears by them. I have heard the AVR200 receiver in the store and it absolutely sounds great with music, but I haven't had a chance to hear it with Home Theatre. I was speaking with the owner of the shop and He said that paired with a nice amp, he would put it up against equipment in the $10,000 range.

I just received my 950, and have been giving some serious thought to seeing if I could do a head to head comparison between the two. The Arcam sells for about $1000, which is in close competition to the Outlaw. Granted the Arcam is a receiver!!!

Any opinions??

2. Chris A H

Chris A H Stunt Coordinator

Would love to see this comparison as well. I have been thinking about the Arcam AVR200 as well as the NAD T752 (due in the summer) or the NAD T762 (late summer).