What's new

Anyone own or extensively auditioned the M&K K series? (1 Viewer)

JonathanOh

Agent
Hi,

Anyone own or extensively auditioned the M&K K series?

I am WAF challenged. She says that when we move to a bigger house or redo our family room (make it bigger) I can get real speakers. By this she means good sized bookshelves--my eye is on the Paradigm Studio 40s or maybe the M&K 750s. I took my wife in to see the Studio 20s...too big :frowning:

Until then, I am in satellite/small bookshelf land.

I have auditioned the K7s with K5 and K4s for surround. They sounded great but then again, so did the NHT SB/SC set up I heard. The Kef 2005 (eggs) sounded good too.

I am also going to check out Energy Take 5.2 and Encore (yet a different store).

Anyone own the K-Series?

Brendon

Second Unit
Jonathon,

I've only just seen your post after searching for something related to my own M&K's.

I own the K Series myself (K7's across the front channels, the K4's (tripoles) for the rears (x2, only a 5.1 configuration) with the K9 sub.

I'm using them with a Pioneer VSX 2011 THX receiver (European model - US model Pioneer Elite TX-45 I think).

Drop me a PM and I'll write more - don't have quite enough time to write a fulsome review of them right at this moment.

Cheers,

Brendon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks