What's new

Anyone own "Ghost" on DVD? (1 Viewer)

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I tried a search, but I cannot seem to find any info on how good the transfer is or how good the soundtrack is. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
George

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
from DVD FILE

Presented in anamorphic widescreen in the film's original theatrical 1.85:1 aspect ratio, this new transfer easily eclipses any prior releases of the film on video. Colors are very strong (although fleshtones occasionally wavered, appearing slightly orange.) Black level is deep with excellent contrast, providing great detail even in the film's many dark scenes. The image had a very stable appearance with excellent depth, though I did notice film grain, especially during the film's opening which seemed slightly excessive. The film has a very cold, bluish look to it and the disc maintains that beautifully, with very bright whites encapsulated in a bluish hue. Edge enhancement and compression pixel break up were minor to nonexistent, providing a very clean viewing experience. Quite a nice transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks