What's new

Anyone own authentic film memorabilia ? (1 Viewer)

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum (it seems the most appropriate to me.
I was watching a special on Saturday Night Fever and they made mention of Gene Siskel purchasing Travolta's famous white suit at an auction.
Was wondering if anyone here owns a piece of film memorabilia. If so, what item and from what film?

Steven K

Supporting Actor
The sports card shop that I used to patronize religiously as a kid (about 12 years ago, called "The Ole Ball Park") used to have, for sale, the game-show uniform that Arnold wore in "The Running Man." I dont remember how much they had it listed for, but they had it in a nice glass case and it was always an eye-opener.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Kevin Smith auctioned off some memoribilia from his films a couple years ago... I was ready to bid on a set of Mooby's fast food containers used in Dogma, but I didn't get to the site in time... I regret that quite a bit.
I would love to own an actual prop of some sort used in a movie.
= Derek =

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I have a couple of things-- an authentic "Stuff" container signed by Larry Cohen (he was giving these things away at the 1996 Fangoria Weekend of Horrors at LAX); a sword and shield from "Army of Darkness" (given to me by an old co-worker whose husband was a gaffer on it) and a souvenir cup from a festival sequence from the upcoming "Spider-Man" that I got when I played hooky from work about 6 months ago and was an extra for a day.
I only wish I'd been loaded with $ when they were selling off Mystery Science Theater 3000 memorabilia from Best Brains on eBay.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Nothing for Movies but for music yes
Tommy Lees Drumstick -I caught it at a concert in 83
A Kiss pick-Paul Stanleys
------------------
Visit My Pathetic WebPage
"....With that in mind,I humbly add my own prophecy of
what the dawn of the new millennium shall bring forth-
one thousand more years of the same old crap" Jose Chung

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
Mostly 'Fight Club' stuff --
A support meeting directory for 'Bradford and outlying areas (July '99 - February '00).
An 'occupied' sign from the police interrogation scene.
A Paper Street Soap Co. carbon invoice sheet ("Makers of All Natural Handmade Soaps" - 537 Paper Street, Bradford 198080 (288)555-0153)
A Paper Street Soap Co. "Oatmeal & Vanilla Bean" soap wrapper. (6.1 oz 170g Net Wt. Earth Safe - Cruelty Free)
A Federated Motor Corporation 'Recall Coordinator' business card (39210 N. Pennfield Blvd./email: mailto:[email protected]
Other than that, I have a few things my parents picked up for me in Florida - like Wilton Academy graduation program and textbook covers from 'Dead Poets Society' and a Dew Drop Inn hotel key from 'From Dusk Till Dawn'
Unfortunately, I ran out of cash before the Fight Club clothes hit the market. Strangely enough, my girlfriend said she'd stop seeing me if I wore Tyler Durden clothes the exact same week I was toying with bidding on stuff like his red leather jacket, furry jacket and 'Hustler' shirt.
------------------
"Negative. I am a meat popsicle."

Users who are viewing this thread