What's new

Anyone out there still play Starcraft? (1 Viewer)

John-Miles

Screenwriter
I havent loaded that game up in a ling while but if anyone still plays id degintiely be interested ina few games.

just respond t this thread and maybe we can get a few on the go.

LDfan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeffrey
Hi John,
It's been a long time since I played it but I'd be interested in a playing a few rounds. I'm probably really rusty at it though.

Jeff

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Oh man, I frequently play Brood War and I must say I pwn nubz. Bert Ebony Child is my AIM SN. IM anytime.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I haven't played in years... I used to play with the guys in my hall when I was a freshman in college (some 5 years ago, I think?) but haven't had the time nor initiative to fire it up in about 3 years.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
I still play. Actually I just started playing about a year ago. I just got into gaming recently as I haven't had time to play games till I finished school. I would love to try a few rounds with some other guys, although I have to warn you I'm not very good. I can't even beat a single terran group head to head without cheating. The computer is just too fast.

John-Miles

Screenwriter
well maybe i can help you out with some stragety Jeff, back when SC first came out i ummmm played quite a bit with my diablo guild... i was the guild trainer helping out the new and old members who wanted to brush up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnryan50189
Recent bookmarks