Anyone Out There Remember Fired Up?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jamie Middleton, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Jamie Middleton

Jamie Middleton Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone out there remember the NBC sitcom Fired Up? The show was really awesome and was a victim of a terrible time slot. Sharon Lawrence and Leah Remni (i think i spelled her last name right) were really great in the show. I'd love to see some of these shows like this released on dvd. I really think a dvd of this show would do well, as Leah Remni has became one of the most recognized faces on network television with the success of The King Of Queens.

2. Alex Wagner

Alex Wagner Stunt Coordinator

I loved that show.
    I used to watch the reruns on USA. it would be awesome if they released it.

3. Jamie Middleton

Jamie Middleton Stunt Coordinator

yeah its really ashame that nbc went and moved it from Thuresday night where it premered and sent it to no mans land on mondays against cbs and monday night football on abc....the show was really well written and the cast was great.... I think Kelsey Grammar may have had something to do with the show....maybe produced some episodes or something? i know he guest starred in one episode.

4. peggy

peggy Stunt Coordinator

That is so strange because a woman I know in England was talking about how she grew up with Sharon Lawrence and she mentioned she was a guest on Desperate Housewives. She had no idea that Sharon Lawrence was pretty well known in this country. I was telling her all about this series and just about everyone on our group chimed in about what a great series it was and how they would like to see it on dvd.

5. Jeff#

Jeff# Screenwriter

The only thing great about Fired Up were Sharon Lawrence's beautiful legs, which she proudly displayed in every episode. Other than that it was horrible!
    A female Frasier? [​IMG][​IMG]
    As if the male Frasier wasn't annoying enough. I never understood the appeal of Kelsey Grammer to his viewers, but at least the low ratings for this series were justified.

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Hey, I remember this show! Kelsey Grammer was mentioned; he was Exec Producer! Y'know, I enjoyed the heck out of this one, and was disappointed it didn't make it. I'd buy it on DVD; can't be that many episodes!

Hmmm...28 half-hour episodes over two seasons. Shouldn't take more than 4 discs, tops.