Anyone out there own a SLEEP NUMBER BED from Select Bed Co?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Dick, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Dick

Dick Producer
    Supporter

Rick
    I see their ads on t.v. and am wondering if any of you who have had difficulty sleeping soundly through the night have ever tried a better bed, such as the one this company claims will help, before moving on to sleep therapy, etc. )assuming the problem is not apnia, of course).

2. Greg Dorsey

Greg Dorsey Extra

I've had one for 4 or 5 years now. It's great. My wife and I use completely different firmness settings and couldn't be happier. The beds aren't cheap, but they come with a 20-year warranty.

3. Chris Hovanic

Chris Hovanic Supporting Actor

Same here... have had one for 6-7 years. I change my setting every so often... After a hard days work Ill soften it up some for that night then back to my number.

Its super light ant easy to move if you have to.

One complaint I have is the frame/boxspring squeaks quite a bit, but it might be my bed and i need to take some time to figure out how to stop it.

4. Armando Zamora

Armando Zamora Second Unit

I'll vouch for Sleep Number Beds. We've had one for a year now and have had no complaints. My wife and I have different settings for firmness as well. The flexibility is very nice. Plus, it's got a 20-year warranty. My last mattress set (I think it was a Posturpedic or Serta or some brand name like that) only lasted 9 years before it got lumpy and the springs started to lose their springy-ness. After 20-years, I'm hoping that the Sleep Number will have the same firmness as when I bought it new (or at the least, I can adjust the firmness to my satisfaction).

Plus, the Sleep Number doesn't have the "do not remove this tag" label since it's basically an air mattress....j/k...I'm not sure if there is a label or not. [​IMG]

5. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

Don't have the bed, but I got a free DVD from their website promoting it. I'm a sucker for free DVDs, plus since I don't watch TV anymore it doesn't hurt to be advertised to once in awhile. They got Lindsay Wagner (the Bionic Woman!) to be the host of the infomercial, and you get to see people raving about it too, but they don't talk about any nasty stuff they might've done on the bed [​IMG]
    Won't be getting one for that price, unless it comes with Lindsay Wagner [​IMG]