What's new

anyone order an SVS recently? How long did it take to ship? (1 Viewer)

AndrewRose

Auditioning
Sean D-Bose was good about 8 years ago. Thats why they became so famous and people started to buy them.
As for how long the 25-31 took, it took about a week. i think i ordered it on the 12th and it came the 19th.
But it was broken so i have to send it back and its been about 4 days and no one has come yet. which is understandable because its the holidays. they are sending me a new one though no charge

Sean>D

Auditioning
I've got a pair of Polk RC65i's that will be handling rear centers, short of that, everything else is being scratched for bigger/better!

So far, all I've got is the Denon 3803. He replace a Sony STRDE845 and even with all the same speakers, I'm pleasantly suprised with the difference. It may just be DPLII, but I can definetly hear a diffence between the receivers when on cable TV.

I bought the Bose for the same reason most people do. They've done their homework on marketing. Unfortunatly for the thousands of people that buy Bose, marketing is the only thing they're good at.

I listened to a Paradigm HT setup a few weeks ago and was sold on it. Just wasn't ready to buy. Did a lot of research on here. Decided on the Rockets primarily because of the cabinets. Decided on a PB2-ISD, then the SVS guys talked me into the PB2+.

Just waiting for it to all get here. All my friends think the Bose setup sounds good. Told them they haven't heard anything yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks