What's new

Anyone notice this part of TPM battle missing? (1 Viewer)

Ok near the end when the queen returns to naboo there is a fight between the droids and the humans when u see that tank get blown up. After that we go into the gungans vs the droids the queen getting to the viceroy and the jedis facing the sith. We never see the fight between the droids and the humans continue.
------------------
THE NEIGHBOURS ARE LISTING--LUCASFILM THX

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Hmmm, I don't recall any such part. Thinking you might have imagined it.
By the way Jack, you might want to modify your sig file; I think you're missing a couple of letters.
wink.gif

------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

I know the scene is there heh. When qui-gon tells anakin to find a safe place to hide and stay there. Then a tank gets blown up. The rebublic is fighting all these droids then the jedis with the queen enter the building. Then the viceroy says the battle is too close. We only see one scene of that battle we never see what happens with them.

William Ward

Supporting Actor
My guess: The Humans are in two seperate groups. One group led by the Jedi and Amidala enter the hangar and get the pilots up in space. The other group led by Panaka with that speeder are across the way and enter the hanger a few minutes after the Jedi group. I guess they dispatched the contingent outside of the hangar. Remember, most of the Droid army was meeting the Gungans.
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
Yes, but the pod twirl/flip finally and unequivocally explains that Chewbacca is, in fact, R2-D2's father--which ties up the entire series.

David Ely

Supporting Actor
I felt that the extra footage during lap 2 really helped the film. In the original cut, Anakin goes from second-to-last to second place. Now we get to see how that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks