Anyone miss the parts express 250 watt amp sale? Here's your chance.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Sherman, May 2, 2002.

1. Chris Sherman

Chris Sherman Second Unit

I bought one of the parts express 300-794, 250 watt plate amps on an impulse at the
    sale price of $99.00.The regular price of these amps is $135.90 . I have it mounted in
    a wood enclosure painted black with binding posts . I don't really need it and would
    sell for the $99.00 price plus $11.00 shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. I just
    received it today so it is brand new . I tested it with my SVS 25-31 CS sub and it
    works fine. Anyone interested can contact me at [email protected] I will ship with
    or without the enclosure and include all original papers and accessories. I prefer
    paypal. You can check my ebay feedback my ID is cdsherman.

2. Rick Guynn

Rick Guynn Second Unit

Geez Chris, you're a plate-amp junkie [​IMG]
    I just wanted to chime in as a testimonial for Chris. I bought another plate amp from him not too long ago. It was an older amp, but he still sent it with all original packaging/wires/papers/ etc.... in a very well-packed manner..
    Rick

3. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

Same story here. Bought a used amp from Chris and he shipped it promptly and well packed. The little MDF enclosure is nice too if you need one. This is a good deal if you need an amp and an enclosure.

4. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    I may be interested in a little while but don't have money right now. I'll check back in about a month or so and see it you still have it.

5. Chris Sherman

Chris Sherman Second Unit

Amp sold to Mike Kao.

Thanks,

Chris Sherman

6. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

doh. I was getting close to caving in and buying it, convincing myself that I needed a better subwoofer, too. ^_^