What's new

Anyone miss the parts express 250 watt amp sale? Here's your chance. (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I bought one of the parts express 300-794, 250 watt plate amps on an impulse at the
sale price of $99.00.The regular price of these amps is $135.90 . I have it mounted in
a wood enclosure painted black with binding posts . I don't really need it and would
sell for the $99.00 price plus $11.00 shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. I just
received it today so it is brand new . I tested it with my SVS 25-31 CS sub and it
works fine. Anyone interested can contact me at [email protected]. I will ship with
or without the enclosure and include all original papers and accessories. I prefer
paypal. You can check my ebay feedback my ID is cdsherman.

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
Geez Chris, you're a plate-amp junkie :)
I just wanted to chime in as a testimonial for Chris. I bought another plate amp from him not too long ago. It was an older amp, but he still sent it with all original packaging/wires/papers/ etc.... in a very well-packed manner..
Rick

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
Same story here. Bought a used amp from Chris and he shipped it promptly and well packed. The little MDF enclosure is nice too if you need one. This is a good deal if you need an amp and an enclosure.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
I may be interested in a little while but don't have money right now. I'll check back in about a month or so and see it you still have it.

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
doh. I was getting close to caving in and buying it, convincing myself that I needed a better subwoofer, too. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks