What's new

Anyone looking forward to Wakeboarding Unleashed? (1 Viewer)

KyleK

Second Unit
I have always had sort of an affinity for water sports, but there just aren't that many good water sports games aside from Wave Race and Kelly Slater's pro Surfer.

At first glance I thought "It's just Tony Hawk with pretty water"(and the water is very pretty), but I have been playing the demo, and it's suprisingly fun! I think that the dynamic of having to let go of the rope to do bigger tricks and then have to get it back add another dimension to the standard extreme-sports formula. And the graphics are good to boot! Also, you just gotta love those objectives: spot the bikini girls, hit the innertubers:D. I am most looking forward to the two player mode where one person drives the boat and the other wake boards.

Darn, I gotta go buy me a real boat!

Kyle:D

P.S. Does anyone have a firm release date for this, or even a firm title(the demo says Shaun Murray's Pro Wakeboarder, but ign and gamespot say Wakeboarding Unleashed)?

KyleK

Second Unit
Did anyone else play the demo in the playstation magazine? What are your thoughts?

Kyle:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks