What's new

Anyone looking forward to seeing the Harry Potter Movie? (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Actually, not really, but my girlfriend kind of wants to see it. I am sure it will be very entertaining, though. Good to see that you got something good on the horizon! lots of great choices coming soon :) The late fall/winter looks to be far better than the summer, IMHO!
Take care,
Chuck

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Yes, I can't wait! Harry Potter is my most anticipated movie right now, much more so than Monsters, Inc. or Fellowship of the Rings (both of which I want to see as well).

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Yep.
smile.gif

------------------
Link Removed Link Removed
epi101_photo1.jpg

[email protected] 2001 Film List I Am Jack's DVD List
"Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down?
Oh no! Let's go...let's go crazy!" Prince, Purple Rain
My Own Film Review Website Is Coming Soon!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Looking forward to is as much as I look forward to any Chris Columbus film. Link Removed
------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon
Anyone in the Vancouver Canada area interested in a meet? Click here

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Well, I have to confess I haven't read any of the books, I always thought they were children's books, I may be wrong, anyway it all depends on the critics reviews and reviews by forum members, and than I'll decide.
It's that other film with the hobbits and wizards that I'm waiting breathlessly to see...

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
I have to admit I'm curious about the upcoming HP movie. I read all 4 books and enjoyed them immensely. However, I'm afraid I enjoyed them so much I may be disappointed by the movie, as I sometimes am when I first read the book. About the only time this hasn't been the case is with the Jack Ryan movies, which I've enjoyed.
------------------
Scott

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Looking forward to seeing it if only to see whatever Episode II trailer is attached to it. Everything else is just gravy. . .
-mwb-
------------------
Obi-Wan (to Anakin):
Why do I think you're going to be the death of me?
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
May 22, 2002

Julie K

Screenwriter
I know nothing about the Harry Potter phenomenon, but I'll admit an early trailer I saw looked nice. But that's about it.
I'm most looking forward to some films early next year - House of 1000 Corpses finally has a distributor and then I'm looking forward to some fishy fun with Dagon.
------------------
My DVDs
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

Randall Z

Stunt Coordinator
I'm with you Matt, if the Episode II trailer is attached, then I can't wait! Every other movie is just to pass time until the next SW episode
smile.gif

ChrisLee

Stunt Coordinator
In a word...YES. Why?
1. I'm a Harry Potter Freak
2. I'm a Star Wars Freak
3. I'm a Movie Freak
------------------

David Dennison

Second Unit
I loved the Harry Potter books and am eager to read the 5th if it ever arrives, but I don't have much enthusiasm for the movie. I just have a gut feeling that it is not going to be well done. Either that or I am just way too excited for The Lord of the Rings. Christmas just can't come to soon this year.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Yeah, I think it looks cool! I haven't read the books, but I like fantasy, so I'm looking forward to it! (Not as much as LotR:FotR of course!)
------------------
~ Stud. Polyt. ~ Artur Meinild ~

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
I'm interested in it and I'll probably see it and read the books. But it's the John Williams score that I'm really looking forward to.
------------------
My DVD collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks