Anyone looking forward to seeing DMB in 2002?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ChrisMatson, Jan 17, 2002.

1. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

I will be at the MCI Center on April 4th! Dave Matthews Band is playing mostly smaller venues this year--no more stadiums. I expect that tickets will go fast.

2. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit

I am planning on going to one of the shows at MSG, but as you said, tickets are going to go REAL fast.

Are you sure there won't be any summer shows this year at all? I know this tour comes real close to the summer - ending in the final week of May - but it would seem that even though Dave has indicated he doesn't want to tour as much as he did in the past - that many people will be shut out of seeing him if he doesn't play more dates.

Last year I went to all the Giants Stadium shows, and even though I prefer to see anybody in a smaller venue, I would hate to get shut out due to high ticket demand and very few seats.

3. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

That is exactly why I joined the Warehouse fan club. Warehouse
    I hope that I get some good seats, as this is my third year in the fan club. I got good seats the last two years at RFK, on the field, about the 30th row both times.

4. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit

I have toyed with the idea of joing "The Warehouse", but I just can't get myself to do it, that is spend extra money for the priviledge.

I have been lucky in that I have had no problem getting to see all the Dave shows I have wanted to go to since 1998, by getting tickets through Ticketmaster. I was able to get tickets to the Continental Arena show when they taped "Listener Supported", but only after calling everyday after they sold out in like 15 minutes, and getting lucky when they put some tickets back in the system.

5. MikeAW

MikeAW Second Unit

Never understood their appeal...convince me !

6. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit