What's new

Anyone know where to find an Amp (1 Viewer)

tfryerje

Agent
Real Name
Jeremiah
Reasonably priced or even as cheap as possible, about 50-100 watts anyone have a website I could ck.

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
What kind of amp are you talking about? I'm selling a Technics(Panasonic) SA-AX720 5.1 receiver in good condition. I've got the original box, manual, and remote.

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
He needs an amp to power a 10" in wall sub that needs between 100 to 200 watts output.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
PE has some plate amps that would work if installed in a simple enclosure. They also have some stand alone mono amps.

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
Robert

Thanks for chiming in Jermeiah has a 10" in wall sub which according to the specs he posted in another thread needs 100 to 200 watts. He seems to think he can get by with a smaller watt amp. Please advise him at to the proper wattage amp he needs for his application. He has a HK receiver that puts out 50 watts a channel for his other in-wall speakers. He also has another problem that his wife has put a clamp on his budget.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-812 for a buy and plug-in type amp.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-804 More power for less money but it is designed to be mounted in the sub box. You would need to make a simple box for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks