What's new

Anyone know what's up with Digital Bits? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Just found it kind of strange that they haven't updated since last Thursday morning. I don't recall any news items regarding absence. Just curious...

Greg Black

Second Unit
I just had some serious deja vu when reading this thread. I checked the site and it looks like they updated this morning.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
That'a really weird, I've been hard refreshing (ctrl + F5) and I get nothing. Guess I'll mess with my browser some more.

EDIT: I removed my lock request for now. See below.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
It's been updated every day this week, I'm not sure what's up. I think Bill said they were switching to a new server over the weekend so this might be a residual problem from that. I can't remember the technical term, but when you switch servers, some times it takes a while to filter out.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Yes, it could just be that the domain name servers haven't purged the old IP address yet, so you are hitting the old page.

Greg Black

Second Unit
That's funny. I never knew there was a digitalbits.com address. I've always used thedigitalbits.com for the past four or so years (has it really been that long?)

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I used to use thedigitalbits.com too, but there was a change of some sorts a while ago that made digitalbits.com available as well. Have to save all that wear and tear on my t, h and e keys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eathree
Recent bookmarks