What's new

Anyone know this lollipop from the 80s? (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
There’s a lollipop I remember from the 80s that I haven’t been able to find in years, or probably decades.

They were frequently displayed near the checkout in drugstores, supermarkets or places like Woolworths.

They were shaped like a thick quarter (larger diameter though) with a white base and a couple of different colors mixed in. They came individually wrapped but each wrapper was connected to another on both sides, like condoms are packaged. So you could buy a whole string of them. The handle would stick out to the side.

Whenever I try searching to find out if they had a specific name or brand I’ve never had any luck. I thought maybe they were “Tiger Pops”, but when I ordered some and tried them it was immediately clear that Tiger Pops are not the pops I’m looking for. The Tiger Pops do look a lot like them though (pictured below).

1649373738964.jpeg

Anyone remember the lollipop I’m talking about and know if they still exist anywhere?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Seems familiar but also sounds like some generic candy that probably was made by one company but had a different labeling depending on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks