What's new

Anyone know the story behind the name change of Dolph Lundgren's "I Come In Peace"? (1 Viewer)

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
A classic. Name changes happen occasionally. In Europe the Dolph lundgren "Classic" Army of One was re-named... Joshua Tree. The film Adventures In Babysitting with Elizabeth Shue was called something else in the US I think. Oh and that line from Stone Cold is one of my faves. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I only know "Adventures in Babysitting" as "Adventures in Babysitting" in the US. Or did you mean it has another title outside the US?

Capt.Atom

Auditioning
Real Name
Jay
The original name of the script was Lethal Contact, the film name was changed to Dark Angel. The I come in peace change was made in the USA due to two films already named Dark Angel (1925)&(1935). So while the producers wanted to keep the name Dark Angel they felt that rather than possibly have yet another film named Dark Angel, change it to I Come in Peace for the US market.

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
A classic. Name changes happen occasionally. In Europe the Dolph lundgren "Classic" Army of One was re-named... Joshua Tree.
This was filmed in my home town while I was still in high school. It was filmed under the title of Joshua Tree but was changed when released to Army of One. You can even see my house in one of the shots. Such a poorly made film - helicopter shadows, skid marks from previous takes, hell, the sports cars weren't even real - fiberglass kits over other cars.

But Dolph did use our gym for his workouts and I got to meet him. Nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks