What's new

Anyone Know if we'll get More Paladin? (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm nearing the end of my Box set and I'm hooked is Paramount bringing out Season 2 ?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Heh heh. Me, too. I've got about three episodes left. There's really a lot of value there.

I know nothing about future seasons, but I'll be in line if and when they are released.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I hope they bring out the "sequel" to this show..."Vengeance Unlimited". :)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I used sequel in a very loose term. The show starred Michael Madsen. He was a guy that came to correct wrongs when traditional ways have failed. His fee is either of two things. 1)A million dollars or 2)He might ask a favor of you in the future and you have to help. It could be as simple as driving him someplace. He used to stay at the "Paladin" motel chain. (he once helped the owner). It was a very good show and was cancelled way too soon.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Have Gun, Will Travel has been one really enjoyable Western series - and I'm not a Western fan to begin with! Paladin is quite the complex character, extremely atypical of 1950's Hollywood image of a cowboy. And the literate stories (some 20 episodes of which were written by "Star Trek" creator Gene Roddenberry) could easily translate into today's times.

This is one series that CBS and PHE should release in its entirety, even if it's just the episodes. What they need to do is put on English subtitles as well, instead of leaving it just with Spanish subtitles only.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks