Anyone know how I can get (borrow, buy, rent, whatever) the last episode of Alias?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Rock, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Chris Rock

Chris Rock Supporting Actor

My wife and I watch Alias every Sunday night, but last Sunday we missed it. We called my wife's folks and asked them to tape it, but when the tape came in the mail we discovered that they had taped the wrong channel!!!
    I found this site , but they don't have last week's tape yet. I wonder if there's any other such sites that have this sort of thing.
    If anyone on this forum has it, and can make duplicates, can you email or send me a private message? It would mean a lot to my wife (and me too, actually) to be able to see that episode.
    I REALLY hope that Alias makes it to DVD - it's one of my absolute faves.

2. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

maybe its time for a TiVo?

3. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Actually, Alias on 3/17 was mostly a flashback episode, there's really only one bombshell they lashed us on which you can find out if you're curious in the TV forum here in the Alias thread there. You really didn't miss anything other than an hour of clips from the previous episodes.

Also, you might check ABC Family on Directv or cable, since they are rebroadcasting Alias episodes.

Good luck!

Jay

4. Danny R

Danny R Supporting Actor

Almost all recent episodes of your favorite shows can be downloaded from the internet shortly after airtime.
    Such retrieval activities have been left as an exercise for the gentle reader to pursue elsewhere. Thanks for understanding. -- Admin

The quality is usually VCD, which is acceptable for viewing in a small window on your computer, but not good for a wide screen TV.

5. Amy Tippin

Amy Tippin Auditioning

i know how u 'd feel. I can't miss one ep of alias!!

and er, ithink you should watch this episode, even tho most are flashbacks, b/c there's something VERY IMPT. at the end.