What's new

Anyone know about Celestion Speakers? (1 Viewer)

jon_ad

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a HT setup for my parents. I this 5.1 setup for 660 on BB website. Has anyone heard or own these speakers. The setup includes

Celestion - 8" 100-Watt Powered Subwoofer
Celestion - Dual-Midwoofer 2-Way Floor Speaker
Celestion - F Series Dual 4" 2-Way Center-Channel Speakers
Celestion - 4" 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)

link

chung_sotheby

Supporting Actor
Celestion has historically made really nice speakers, but they have mostly been out of the US market until they signed with BestBuy to carry some of their stuff. The last speakers that I hear from them were the A series which AudioAdvisor used to carry, and they sounded excellent. I thought that I had seen a few very favorable reviews of the F series speakers, which are supposed to be very good for the price.
Celestion is still really big for pro audio applications, as they are one of the foremost authorities on Guitar Amp speaker drivers. The Celestions that I think are really interesting are the AVF series, as I think their floostanders are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Now, how they sound, I am not sure, but they sure look nice :D . Try to audition them and compare them to whatever other speakers Best Buy carries (Klipsch, Jbl) if you can. Good Luck

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately, Best Buy only offers the Celestion speakers via an on-line purchase. Apparently, they don't carry them in the store so we can hear them first.

DarrenHo

Stunt Coordinator
you have 30 days to return them to any bestbuy store if you buy them on line. try them out and if you don't like them, return them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks