1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone interested in hi-end audio cables?

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by chrisJ, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisJ

chrisJ Auditioning

I am considering making my own hi-end audio interconnects, subwoofer, and video cables. I have made some of these before with Radio Shack wire but I am wanting to step it up a notch and use a higher quality cable and components. I may be purchasing specialized tools in order to build these cables

If you are interested I can send you some website with cables that will be like the ones i will be doing.

The cost of the speciality tools is a couple hundred dollars and I was thinking of offering to make cables for material cost plus maybe $10 to help cover the additional cost of the tools. At first glance it looks like i can make the cables at at a much lower price than what is shown on the web pages.

Would anyone be interested in having me make them some?

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Chris,

There are many of us who already do this. You might notice you haven't read about people offering this service on the HTF, this is because the ownership frowns on memebers exploiting this forum to promote commercial ventures...

-Vince

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.