Anyone interested in an SDI demo in East TN?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave N., Dec 29, 2001.

1. Dave N.

Dave N. Stunt Coordinator

As posted,I have a complete SDI setup with an Immersive modded Technics,Vigatec Dune,and Barco 1208 FPTV. I would be happy to have a few HT Forum members over to see how good an SDI picture is. No need to travel to CES[​IMG].
    Here's the rub. I am finished with my HT upgrade except for a surround sound processor to replace my B&K AVR202 that I am currently using. If you have a Lexicon,Meridian,Tag Mclaren,or an Integra Research RDC-7 that you would be willing to bring over I will supply everything else.
    I guarantee that you will not be dissapointed. I can A/B between SDI and component output to readily display the difference.
    Dave

2. Dave N.

One reply so far. Anyone else interested?

Dave

3. Dave N.

The gathering is set for next Sat. Jan 5 and is starting to fill up. I still have room for a few others. If interested please post.

Dave

4. dougW

dougW Stunt Coordinator

Dave, I might be able to come, where bouts in East TN? I am in Knoxville. Sounds like an interesting time. I opted not to go to CES this year, though I did consider it.

Doug

5. Stacy Huff

Stacy Huff Second Unit

Although I'm not sure I can make it this weekend, let me know where it will take place. If I can come, I might be able to bring an MC-1. I'm in SEKY, by the way, about 2 hours from K-town.

6. Rachael B

Rachael B Producer

Rachael Bellomy
    Dave, I reside in Knoxville and I'm very intrested, pick me![​IMG] I don't have a processor on your list though...I could demonstrate Muse Hi-Vision via component video if that would intrest you? Best wishes!