What's new

Anyone in the Minneapolis area with Norh speakers? (1 Viewer)

I have big plans for replacing my entire audio system this summer and I am having trouble deciding on speakers. It is pretty much down to Paradigm vs. Norh. I have heard the Paradigm mini-monitors and was very impressed, I'm sure I would be happy with them. However, I am convinced the Norh 4.0s would sound better, I just wish I could hear them first.
So if anyone reading this lives in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and owns Norh speakers (preferably the 4.0s) I would love to hear them. If there is anyway you would be willing to give me an audition I would be eternally grateful.
I am just not looking forward to plopping down $850 before I know if these speakers will work for me.
You can reply to this thread or just email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Ben Reierson

TomL

Grip
Ben -
Did you ever hear from anyone on this? I live in St. Paul, and am also interested in a demo. But from the forum threads I've seen, maybe these are good enough to purchase without a demo!

Tom,
I never got a reply, so I guess there aren't many nOrh owners in MN yet. I actually went ahead and bought them anyway and I couldn't be happier that I did. I love them. I would have been happy to give you a demo but I've gone back to school in Morris now, which is kinda far away.
I CAN tell you this though, everything I read in the forums was true. They ARE that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks