1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in the Minneapolis area with Norh speakers?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ben Reierson, May 25, 2001.

1. Ben Reierson

Ben Reierson Extra

I have big plans for replacing my entire audio system this summer and I am having trouble deciding on speakers. It is pretty much down to Paradigm vs. Norh. I have heard the Paradigm mini-monitors and was very impressed, I'm sure I would be happy with them. However, I am convinced the Norh 4.0s would sound better, I just wish I could hear them first.
    So if anyone reading this lives in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and owns Norh speakers (preferably the 4.0s) I would love to hear them. If there is anyway you would be willing to give me an audition I would be eternally grateful.
    I am just not looking forward to plopping down $850 before I know if these speakers will work for me.
    You can reply to this thread or just email me at [email protected]
    Thanks
    Ben Reierson

2. TomL

TomL Extra

Ben -
    Did you ever hear from anyone on this? I live in St. Paul, and am also interested in a demo. But from the forum threads I've seen, maybe these are good enough to purchase without a demo!

3. Ben Reierson

Ben Reierson Extra

Tom,
    I never got a reply, so I guess there aren't many nOrh owners in MN yet. I actually went ahead and bought them anyway and I couldn't be happier that I did. I love them. I would have been happy to give you a demo but I've gone back to school in Morris now, which is kinda far away.
    I CAN tell you this though, everything I read in the forums was true. They ARE that good.