What's new

Anyone in the colorado springs area? (1 Viewer)

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
Just curious. I would love to meet some people. Also if anyone has a tube amp they wouldnt mind auditioning that would be awsome.

Jesse

Colorado Springs, CO

Bryce_H

Stunt Coordinator
I'm here in the Springs. Just finishing up my dedicated basement hometheater in a new house in the northeast section of town. No tube amps, sorry.

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
A business project later this year may result in me having to split my time between Colorado and Austin, and if so I will enjoy meeting some fellow HT minded individuals while I am there. The project could last as long as two years, but there are still many details that have yet to be ironed out.

I'll keep an eye on this thread though in the event I might be able to attend a gathering or two.

Kevin:G

Auditioning
I'm located in NE COS and currently in the process of building my first dedicated home theater. Just waiting on the contractor to finish up. I would welcome an opportunity to compare notes, experiences. Sorry no tube amps :)

Bryce_H

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin G - Just finshing my basement HT east of powers between dublin and stetson hills. shoot me an email and I would be happy to swap notes.

mike_frontier

Supporting Actor
Nils, You might be headding out to Colorado Springs?

What company will you be working for/at?

Thats where I am from. Lived there since 82-96.

Oh btw.... miss Colorado Springs. Has it grown much since 96? :)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I could join in a meet. I'm not in the Springs, but could certainly go there. In fact, I need to try to get a sub back to Ron at SVS one of these years. I could kill 2 birds.

Brian Behm

Auditioning
I'm in the springs! In fact, I signed up on the board just to post this message ;) (ok, so I've been lurking for quite a while)

I'd love to join in a meet. No major home theater at the moment, just my little 5.1 system but I do coordinate the Colorado Springs Film Society and the free screenings that they do.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Well, it seems like there is a lot more interest in Springs than here in Denver. Maybe we can get someone up here in Denver to shuttle a few of down to the Springs if you guys end up having one down there.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Sounds OK by me. I could bring anyone down from Ft. Collins, Loveland, Longmont area to Denver if anyone wanted to go.

Brian Behm

Auditioning
So when should we schedule an evening? I'd love to see what people have done with their home theaters. I'll even volunteer to bring the beer (and other non-alcoholic beverages) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation730
Recent bookmarks