Anyone in Tampa, FL area wanna hear Diva 2.1's?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Aaron H, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Aaron H

Aaron H Supporting Actor

Hi all,

I just got a pair of Swan Diva 2.1, bought sight-unseen and sound-unheard. Because of some troubles with our new house we are building, plans for purchasing home theater equipment are on hold until I know exactly what the living arangements are going to be.

Anyway, I haven't heard these things yet, and I was hoping that someone in the area, with a system already setup, would want to hear these things. I'd be happy to bring them over, and maybe some beer or whatever, and hook them up and see how they sound.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Maybe these things are old-hat now that everyone's interested in the Rockets.

Aaron

2. Jeffrey Forner

Jeffrey Forner Screenwriter

Aaron;
    A gentleman in the Tampa area known as Mike Knapp might be able to help you out. Mike is the owner and head moderator over at Home Theater Talk (he's also a former mod here at HTF). He recently purchased a set of Diva 2.1s for one of his systems. He may be able to help you out. Why don't you send him an e-mail? I've met the man and he is very gracious individual, so I can vouch for him.