What's new

Anyone in Redlands, CA area want to watch a movie? (1 Viewer)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
If you follow the link below to my HT site you'll see I don't have a lot of seating so I can't have a full-blown meet - maybe a half-dozen or so if I make some temporary seating adjustments. But if you'd like to come by and meet this forum member and spin some DVDs, send an email to me at [email protected].
Pieter
------------------
"Too late, I'm in the 40's, gotta go around the horn... it's faster!"
BoomRoom

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Screening on Sept 1 will be "Open Your Eyes." This is a fantastic Spanish film that has to been seen to be understood. It is the second feature from director Alejandro Amenabar. His most recent film is "The Others," in theaters now. "Open Your Eyes" is also the basis for Cameron Crowe's next picture: "Vanilla Sky."
Let me know if anyone wants to come.
Pieter
[email protected]
------------------
BoomRoom
"You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingist day of your life, even if you had an Electrified Fooling Machine."

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Yeah, so Sept 1 didn't turn out to be the 'broaden our horizons with a quality foriegn film' evening that I anticipated... but damn was it fun. We ended up getting pretty pissed while playing NBA 2K and Crazy Taxi, then capped the evening off with a very loud 'Bring it On.' The first DVD I actually sat through at reference levels.
Which reminds me, if you like profanity and 'Simpsons' quotes, click on the link in my sig and go to the page called 'Meet the Crew.' My little home video of the 'meet.'
So anyway, this weekend we'll be watching 'Driven.' Not that anyone seems to be interested, but I'll keep trying!
Pieter
------------------
Witness my BoomRoom. Updated Sep 17.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
All right! We have one member confirmend, another member with a maybe for Sun Sep 23 at 2PM. If you'd like to come and meet some other HTF members, just email me for directions!
Pieter
------------------
Witness my BoomRoom's brand new layout as of Sep 21.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks