What's new

Anyone here work at Gamestop? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I have some games and DVD's I want to ditch, but I was wondering if GS buys pre-owned stuff? All these things aiir eiin new condition, and I was hoping they'd buy it for $10's per item, minus the SNES cart.

Assuming they buy this stuff, is that too much to hope for on the price?

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I do. Most DVDs you're probably going to get around $4/5 for, a bit more for newer movies. That's store credit, 20% less for cash. Your games, if they're sports titles, are gonna be worth the least. Gamestop has stopped buying back SNES stuff...What game is it? You can always call your local store and get prices over the phone. Right now, for every 3 GC/XB/PS2 games you trade in, you get an extra $10 credit (excluding sports titles).

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hmm, OK. I want to trade in my GBA SP for a new NES themed GBA SP. So if I get $40's for that, and can sell my 6 DVD movies for $6's each(assuming we can haggle), that'll more or less even it out to an even $40's, so I'll be a happy camper then.

I guess I can sell my games for $7's at our upcoming garage sale to people with more money :)..

How much do they buy back GBA SP's for these days? If I remember right, my GBA went for $40's when I upgraded...
Thanks

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
try selling on amazon. i'd rather sell directly to the people who are going to buy the games instead of losing money to the middle man. i've never had anything on amazon go unsold.

CJ

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

Neil,

Got any smaller packages than the one you list on your main page? Looking for a minimal hosting space for a friend who wants to do a basic resume site (like 25 megs tops).

YOu have any room for this kind of business?

-V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks