What's new

Anyone here purchased from Crazy Eddies? (1 Viewer)

MichaelSholl

Auditioning
Just wondering if anoyone has purchased from there? price for a Mits WS-65311 is $500 cheaper than Sears...

Any advice... Are these new, refurbished? I am thinking of driving up to pick it up myself.

Help...Thanks

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
I purchased an HTDV from them two years ago, everything went fine. The serial number was there and everything, this was for a Toshiba though. I have heard of some bad stories about them so be careful.

James Owen

Auditioning
I purchased a 36" Panasonic HDTV Monitor from them in August 2001. The tv was delivered in 3 days. The only problem I encountered was the delivery man showed up by himself to move a 250lb tv into my house. My wife was home and could not obviously help him. I had paid $50 extra to have the tv delivered into the house by two people and I didn't think dragging it across the sidewalk into my house was what I paid for....They ended up refunding my $50 with one phone call. The product has worked great and it did have a legit serial number. I would buy from them again.

Jason Hartman

Auditioning
I bought my Denon AVR 3801 Receiver from them about 2 years ago. I got a "crazy" price from them and it was about $400 cheaper than i could have bought it locally so i thought it was worth a shot.

So far, no problems with the unit at all and no problems with Crazy Eddie's in general.

Buying a RPTV might be a different story though. Harder to ship it back to them if theres a problem. But that goes for ANY online retailer.

Good luck!

Jason

John_Drake

Grip
I purchased a Sony 400 disc CD changer from them a year ago. They had the best price around. First, it took almost a month to receive it. When I got it, it had trouble loading CD's from the carousel into the player. I called them about the trouble and although the tech I spoke to seemed a bit annoyed, they took it back and sent me another one. The second unit was better, but I still had sporadic trouble with it loading CD's into the player. (it wasn't my CD's, I keep them immaculate and played them daily on a 12 year old JVC CD-Player). I called them again and this time they were really annoyed and told me to call Sony for repair. I called Sony, had it shipped to a repair center, they replaced a couple parts, and now it works great!
The bottom line though, is that I probably would not buy from them again; I can't be sure of the quality of their products. I do use their low price adds to haggle with more reputable stores. That's how I got a great deal on my 65" Toshiba at PC Richards.
Buyer beware...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks