Anyone here in Systems Development or Project Mgmt.?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ryan_x, Mar 10, 2002.

1. ryan_x

ryan_x Stunt Coordinator

Im currently working on a project for school and Im trying to find out what are the issues and trends when it comes to systems development and project management...i.e. are you doing RAD(rapid application development)...prototyping...or the full systems development life cycle...or a new method?...what kind of methods are you using for web-based development...what kind of CASE tools are you using...and what kind of issues are you dealing with as a developer or project manager

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career.
    I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed.
    You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
    [​IMG]
    -Vince

3. brian a

brian a Second Unit

Maybe when you finish the report you could send a copy over to the Outlaws?? [​IMG]
    I have managed product and project managers in both software and hardware development areas in the past (before going back to my technical roots as a one man IT shop for a software development company). I've also read several folks mentioning such experience, so you should have some folks to draw upon here. You're questions are pretty open though, so can you be more specific about what you're looking for?