What's new

Anyone here have a Toshiba 27AF53 ? (1 Viewer)

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Davis, You can't go wrong with the Sony. The only reason I tell people to take a look at Toshiba or JVC's is because of the price. I haven't really checked the Sony Specs. but off hand what features does the Sony have that the JVC 44 doesn't have that you really liked or wanted (Besides the extra audio watts).

Rogozhin

Stunt Coordinator
No problem: Paid $350 shipped, will get it friday ;)

post my impressions.

Problem is it's my father's and I'm going to run a $30 wallmart sanyo DVD to it-with component.

rogo

Davis

Agent
The Sony didn't have any additional features that I needed or wanted over the Toshiba, except a lower price. It did have some inconsequential features that the Toshiba model 43 didn't have like Program Palette Presets, Velocity Modulation and video modes (sports, movie, etc..).

For less money, the JVC had more features than either of them. Including features that seem to really matter like the 3D Y/C digital comb filter and PIP. I just don't trust JVC.

I have had very good experiences with Toshiba and consider it to be every bit as good as Sony. On the day that I went to BB, Sony had the lower price. If I went there today, I might wind up with the Toshiba.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks