What's new

anyone heard the Velodyne DLS 4000 12" what are your thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Matt Sexton

Auditioning
I was looking at the JBL Northridge E250P vs Infinity PS-12, and the velo seems to carry a higher MSRP then either of these but I know that does not mean much. No one seems to have any feedback on the infinity and he jbl people like, but I have read of blown amps etc... So What about the velo? Has anyone heard it?

Robert Cowan

Supporting Actor
the DLS4000 is discontinued and can be had legitamately online for $350. for that price, its a great deal.

Matt Sexton

Auditioning
So Im guessing then for the same price you would pick that over the PS-12 by infinity or the e250 from JBL? Thats kinda the road i think Im going to take.

Kaos

Auditioning
Today I just bought a new 12" VELODYNE DLS-4000 Subwoofer for $316 shipped. I couldn't resist the deal and needed a new sw so I made the purchase. It was listed at $349 but I went in with another guy who bought 2 so the online dealer agrred to drop the price. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Matt Sexton

Auditioning
well I have mine now I like it. Deep rich bass and I only use it between 1/4 and 1/2 volume. Don’t really have it set yet as far as the crossover and such but I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks