What's new

Anyone heard of the a program Iuass.exe or Luass.exe? (1 Viewer)

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
The problem is that I receive an error message:
Windows - Fatal Exception Exit
Tiny Personal Firewall driver: append fragment to longpath: get long file name error:, File: IUass(this may also be LUass.exe)

Then another window pops up that states:
Tiny Personal Firewall has detected that application D:winntsystem32 was replaced by another application with description 'system32'. Do you want to accept replacement of this application?

At which point I click no. I've looked for that specific file name on my hard drive and have yet to find it. I have also searched google but have yet to find out what this file is.

Any help would surely be appreciated.......Thanks :)

shaniceMW

Stunt Coordinator
this is a program used by xp for system authentication of local users. be careful that this file has not been renamed or another file has not been created with the same name. could be a virus so be careful. do a virus scan. the file itself is not harmful.

http://forum.theispguide.com/isp-ftopic135.html

this may help

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
The file name is either Iuass.exe or Luass.exe not Isass.exe. We have already found that file and what it does. The system that we are troubleshooting is a Windows 2000 environment.

sumant

Auditioning
Hi chet
I got the same file "Iuass.exe"(or maybe Luass.exe") in my win 2k system.Can you tell me what this file is and how you removed it.
Thanks
Sumant

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks