What's new

Anyone heard of or recommend Pinnacle 1 WRLS SYS 4500 Soundbar & Wireless Subwoofer (1 Viewer)

apjoshi08

Auditioning
Real Name
Ankit Joshi
Hi everyone, I have recently received a quote from a contractor who is recommending the Pinnacle 1 WRLS SYS 4500 Soundbar & Wireless Subwoofer. My personal preference in the Energy Elite Soundbar and Wireless Subwoofer. Does anyone have any experience with the Pinnacle soundbar or Pinnacle systems? I've never heard of this brand before and can't seem to find much on the internet about it. Thanks AJ

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Pinnacle has been around since 1976. They are one of the few brands... 1. That is still owned by the founder(Like RBH) 2. Actually has cash(out of the thousands of speaker brands..."Having cash" is rare). That means they have money to burn on R&D.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
By the way. The "sound bar" itself is the brainchild of Pinnacle. Without Pinnacle the Yamaha YSP wouldn't exist. Without Pinnacle the B&W panorama wouldn't exist. The first 3 years of Pioneer Plasma TVs used Pinnacle speakers. Back when plasma was $10,000 at 40".

apjoshi08

Auditioning
Real Name
Ankit Joshi
Thanks for the response. How does the Pinnacle soundbar performance compare to the Energy Elite soundbar? Thanks AJ

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I have no idea. I've only heard a Pinnacle S-Bar and a QP15. Which both are considered the "best" of their requisite designs. The QP is the only one like it...by anybody, so by "default" it is the best. The lone CNet review on this one says "it builds on the accolades of the S-Bar." I would go listen to both. If that means having an installer bring one(of the Pinnacle) to your house for an audition, so be it. I've not bothered to where to buy that Energy. Buy one and have it at the same time the installer brings the Pinnacle. You can return the Energy or tell the guy to put the Pinnacle back in his truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks