What's new

Anyone heard of ERA Design 4 Bookshelf speakers? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I am in the market for a new set of speakers and went to my local guy yesterday with some demo material. I explained to him what I wanted and he took me to a room with these tiny little bookshelf speakers. Very well built and they looked stunning. Anyway, he handed me the remote to the cd player and the av receiver and I went to work on them. All I can say is WOW. These little speakers blew me away with how good they sounded. And with only a 4 inch mid range driver and silk tweeter these things packed a punch. I am almost sold on them but was wondering if anyone here has heard them? By the way. The two fronts retail for only $599. A steal imo.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Still nothing?????
Very surprised. These speakers sounded phenomenal. And not that this matters or anything but ironically, they are listed as the editors top choice in the new 2007 Home Theater buyers guide.
I listened to them before I even knew that. Later on that night I was looking at the speaker section of the magazine and saw them on the front page.

DaleAV

Agent
Surprised myself, these gets lots of discussion elsewhere as well as great reviews..

frogpond

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Baker
Kinda remind me of Aperion Audio. Look nice, would certaintly be interested in hearing what people think although if YOU like them then by all means buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajbcpa1