What's new

Anyone heard of Diva speakers? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I just got a flier in the mail from AV123.com and they had a nice 5 piece Diva speaker setup for $1198 but i can't find any reviews at audioreview.com.They are beatiful looking speakers with rosewood veneer and tweeters on the top the like B&W's.Just curious if they sound as good as they look.

Jimmy P

Stunt Coordinator
Secrets of home theater and high fidelity has done a review
on the Diva Swans.Its favorable Link Removed

Sihan Goi

Second Unit
While I haven't heard, or even seen these speakers in real life, the general concensus seems to be very good, especially in the price/performance department.

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Secrets has a fairly good review, but it really doesnt help little ole as much as i wish it could.
I wish they would just audition them on a Denon 5800 or even a regular pre/pro and amp instead of all this other hardware (speaker correction, dah dah dah).
If anyone has these speakers connected to their AV receiver with or w/o amp, plz let me know what you think.

PomingF

Second Unit
In the two long AVS posts people use all varieties of gear (mid-level, flagship receivers to tube amps) to drive their Diva's with good result although I agree since none of them are professional reviewers all you can tell is solely based on that particular person's past experience.
Henry when you get ready to come for the audition how about bringing your own receiver besides the software for my 6.1 are being driven by an Adcom CD changer straight into a Citation 7.1 amp hence wouldn't fit your bill of an average setup. :) Cheers.
PF

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
One thing I've heard numerous times is that these speakers look even better than expected when you get them in your home. I guess the pics on the www site don't do them justice.

Aaron

Jimmy P

Stunt Coordinator
AV123.com gives you one full month to live with your purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied within the first 30 days you own your new component, we offer a no-questions-asked return privilege for every product you buy from us. We will happily refund your entire purchase price (except shipping costs) with no re-stocking fee. Coupled with the expert advice available on our website and via phone from our trained advisors, there is just not a safer way to buy today.

There’s simply no chance that you’ll fall victim to a misleading or high-pressure sales presentation. Even if you make an impulsive purchase that you might question later, you’ll have a full month to experience exactly how good that purchase is in your own home! It’s a totally non-pressured event where only YOU make the final decision in the only place that really counts -- your own listening and viewing environment.Not to many manufacturers in this price range will let you do this,if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks