What's new

Anyone heard of AAD? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
The guy at my local shop knew I was looking for a good sub. So he called me in and had me take home a sub to demo by a company called AAD, "American Acoustic Development." I have never heard of them before. He said I wouldn,t be dissapointed and he was most definately right. I have been trying out subs for about a month now. And I have not heard any that have really done it for me. I have listened to Earthquake, PSB, Sunfire, Paradigm, Monitor Audio and Velodyne. I only really liked 2 them, the PSB Sub 7 and the Monitor Audio. I was going to buy the PSB until I heard this one. Wow! Is all I can say. This sub plays loud, low, and accurate. On music it blew me away and on home theater it was even better. I played The Phantom Menace last night and the pod racing sequence was wild. Anyway just thought I would let you guy's know about them. By the way the sub I am buying is model C-10. Their website is www.aadsound.com

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Jeff, AAD makes some very nice speakers. I really like their 2000 series speakers. I have not heard the C10 sub but I'm glad you found one that you like. Enjoy!

Kyle Richardson

Acoustic Visions

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Kyle, I actually have not seen or heard their tower speakers but if they are as good as their subs then I beleive you. The subs rock. And the look very nice too. Nice construction, and a nice thick power cord that disconnects from the sub. Oh, and a price that is unbeleivable, $390! Thanks, I will most definately enjoy. I plan on buying another one soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks