What's new

Anyone hear of lenoxx sound dvd player? (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
as title says, anyone hear of lenoxx sound dvd player? Avalaible at Wal-Mart. How's it rate as a super low end model obviously...

Nicholas A. Gallegos

Stunt Coordinator
If their DVD players are anything like their cheapie audio products, I'd say stay away. Even an Apex would be better than one of them.

Richard Burzynski

Second Unit
Rolando:

All these off-brands perform pretty well out of the box. The problem is reliability. They tend to break in less than a year or so and repairing them doesn't pay.

Either buy a ~$75 whatever brand dvd player (and remember you'll probably have to replace in about a year), or get a reliable namebrand player, $140 and up (Panasonic, Pioneer, Toshiba), and not have to worry about it breaking so soon.

Your call.

Happy Holidays.

Rich B.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I'd say if their DVD players are anything like their casette Players than I'd stay away. I had a portable casette player made by them long before I got into CDs that ate a tape of mine. Definently try to go with a Sony, Panasonic, or Toshiba DVD player.

Larry Hoffman

Stunt Coordinator
I believe Wal Mart carry the Sanyo DVD player. It's a decent unit, (I've had one since August of 2000 and I'm quite happy with it).

From what I've read here though, the Panasonic, at a few dollars more, is a very good unit that delivers good sound and picture.

Larry

Rolando

Screenwriter
Wel I got it as a gift for the brother in law since it was on sale and was curious about. Not not sure if I feel bad or and glad to hear the grim news:laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks