Anyone having trouble accessing the PayPal web site?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by KeithH, Sep 13, 2002.

1. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Over the past couple of weeks, I have had continual problems logging onto the PayPal web site. On a few occasions, I received a message saying that the site was inaccessible due to high traffic on the server. The first time this happened, it was about 6 p.m. EDT, so I could possibly understand that a lot of people were logging on. However, I have gotten the same message when trying to use PayPal at 2 a.m. EDT and 6:30 a.m EDT. I was just trying to use PayPal at 6:30 a.m. EDT today when I got the high-traffic message. Then I was able to logon a few minutes later to pay for an item on eBay. I entered all the information, and after I hit "Pay", I was greeted with the following message:

2. Tim Kilbride

Tim Kilbride Stunt Coordinator

I have not experienced any problems with PayPal website in the recent past...

TimK.

3. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Ditto

4. KyleS

KyleS Screenwriter

No problems here using it with my personal address and I just setup a Business account from scratch yesterday with zero problems. Might be something with your ISP or your browser that is causing problems. You may want to delete the cookies and temporary internet files and see if that makes a difference.

KyleS

5. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

No problem here, just paid for some stuff 10 minutes ago, and also sold some stuff at EBay and received funds in the last 2-3 weeks.

6. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I guess I've just had some bad luck. [​IMG]